Learn three easy ways to visualize your campaign while creating or editing it
There are several ways to visualize your campaign while creating or editing it:
- From the BackOffice Home screen, you can access our templates by selecting Options -> Campaign Templates
2. Once you are in the campaign, you have two other options:
- By clicking on the icon of an eye that appears at the top-left of the BackOffice.
- From the left drop-down menu: Content -> Campaign Templates.
Either method will open a page with the different template options available. To open any of the templates, you must click on “My Campaign”.
At the top of the screen, you will see that there are 4 icons.
- Screen icon: To view the campaigns in the computer version.
- Mobile icon: To display in the mobile version
- Arrow pointing down icon: Download the HTML file
- Circular arrow icon: Switch to another available template
- Sharing button: Allows url sharing should you wish to show your campaign to third parties.
We recommend you update the display as you create/edit your campaign, so you can see your results as you go.