Among the novelties, it is worth highlighting the possibility of grouping your products into categories and subcategories, creating a section of featured products, adding a more detailed stock and SKU by product, new reports, and a much simpler and more intuitive shopping cart.
- Create a rewards campaign
805. Create a rewards campaign
To create a rewards campaign you must access the "New rewards landing" option that you will find on your home screen once you have accessed the software.
Once you have chosen the type of campaign, you must fill in the basic data of your campaign:
- Title: This field refers to the title of your campaign. Remember that you can edit it at any time in the General Data tab.
- Currency: You must choose the campaign base currency.
- Country: This country refers to the country of issuance of the donation certificate. In the event that you are not issuing donation certificates, you will need to choose a country anyway.
- Base language: Campaigns can be multi-language but we must choose a base language of the campaign and make the translations to the rest of the languages afterwards.
2. Fundamental fields to fill in for the creation of the landing
To create your reward landing, it is essential that you fill in the following sections:
- General data. For rewards campaigns, it is essential to choose a campaign start date, since the date of publication of the rewards will be based on this date. The start date will not affect anything else so if we want the rewards to be displayed from the beginning, the ideal would be that you do not choose a future date.
Also, remember to press the button "Allow free contribution in the campaign" in case you want to allow free donations in addition to the rewards.
- Header and footer: where you can add your main campaign photo or video and select the color of the footer if you want it to be visible.
- Rewards. In this section, we will configure all our products. It will go into detail at the end of the article.
- Fill in the rest of the fields that interest us in the content part such as: Information, More Information, Equipment ... If you need to know more about these sections, take a look at this article
- Donation box. Click here if you need help with the form. Remember that in this part you can customize the word reward that appears in the form in the purchase process. You can do it from the Personalization tab within the Form.
-Donation Certificates (in case we are going to issue them).
3. Visualisation of the landing and templates
As you build your campaign, you can easily see how it looks at all times. Here 👈 we explain three ways to do it.
This type of campaign has two templates available:
- Friendly: this template will allow you to add content, show a goal and a collection bar, and show your products. The Friendly template is always available regardless of the contracted price plan.
- Standard: Share the same content sections as the previous template and add 5 more (Featured, Pictograms, Agenda, Testimonials, and Maps). In addition, it includes a shopping cart, a featured products section, and the possibility of classifying products into categories.
Not all the features and options described in this article will be displayed in the same way in one template or another, and some of them will only be available in the Standard template. We will tell you what they are.
4. Rewards settings
To design your Rewards section you must access the content area, Rewards section.
To edit the title of the section and add a small descriptive text, click on the Edit heading, at the top right.
To add your products, click on Options> Add.
Added rewards can be reordered and edited at any time. However, from the moment which a participant acquires one of the rewards that we have configured, it cannot be eliminated, although you can hide it so that it does not appear in the Landing.
Once you agree to add a reward, you will be shown a form where you will have to enter the characteristics of this reward. Not all the fields are mandatory, so you must fill in only those that you see of interest.
4.805. Basic data
- Reward title
- Purchase price
- Start date and Waiting days: here you will have to choose the start date of the reward (before this selected date, the reward will not be available in the campaign). We can choose as the reference date, the start date of the pre-campaign or the start date of the campaign and from there the days of waiting.
If you want the start date to be exactly the start date of the campaign, you can leave the waiting days field unfilled.
Remember to put in General Data a start date for your campaign or, otherwise, the campaign will not be shown.
- Days of duration: if you want your reward to have a limited period in the campaign, you can select the days of life of this reward in this field.
4.2. Supplementary data
- Description: in this field you can make a short description of your reward, or give more information that may be of interest.
- Contribute button text: here you can customize the reward button.
- Available units: if your reward has a limit number of units, you must enter it in this field. When the acquired rewards reach that number, the reward will appear as exhausted and no more can be acquired. (Now you can also establish a stock for the detail of your reward, for example have a stock by sizes)
- Call-to-action url: if you want your reward to take you to another url instead of the purchase process, enter the url here. Remember that in this case, in the purchase price field you must put a blank space.
- Amount to donate: if I want the money raised by this reward to be considered a donation and reflected in the donation certificate, I will have to enter the price of the reward or part of the price here.
- I.V.A value: Enter the percentage of I.V.A. of the product. This will be calculated based on the part that does not correspond to the donation, that is: Outgoing amount - Amount to donate.
- Minimum and Maximum Selectable Quantity: if you want to have selectable minimum or maximum units, you can configure them in these fields.
- Cost center: fill in if you need to assign a cost center for your products. In this way, you will be able to separate expenses at the report and CRM level.
- SKU: (Stock Keeping Unit) is the code used by carriers to identify a product.
- Extra options:
- Issue simplified invoice: With this option, a simplified invoice will be sent attached to the thank you email to the donor.
- Hide availability: if you don't want the remaining units of the offered reward to be seen, you can hide it with this option.
- Hide requested: if what you want, however, is to hide the units already purchased, you can hide them here.
- Hide from the landing and the shopping cart: if you don't want your reward to appear for a while, you can hide it with this button.
- It is an outstanding product: you can highlight the products you want so that they appear differentiated at the top of the landing. *Standard template
Once all these characteristics have been defined (or those that are useful to us), we will save changes, and once done, new options for the reward will be displayed:
- Translation flags : Once the reward is created, the fields that are translatable will have the symbol of a flag next to them. If your campaign is in several languages, and you want to translate these fields, click on the flag, and then on the language in question, and enter the translated text in that language.
- Image gallery: upload your reward images here. It can be one or more.
- Shipping costs: If you want shipping costs to be reflected in the purchase and to be charged together with the reward amount, you can configure them from here. Download the country template, load the amount in the country or countries that have shipping costs and upload it again to the BackOffice. Once this document is uploaded, the template corresponding to the provinces will appear, if you want to differentiate these cats by province and not just by country. You have more information about shipping costs here.
If, in addition to adding shipping costs, you want to enable collection points, you can add them as follows: go to the main rewards screen, click on Options> Collection points. You can add as many as you need. In the purchase process, the user will be able to choose between these collection points or an address to enter so that it is sent to him.
- User data sections: to all rewards, you can add certain fields to be filled in by the user at the time of purchase. To do this, add a section (with or without a name) and from the green options button, you can add a field.
Here you can add product characteristics (for example, color, size ...), user data (shipping address, email...), or any field you may need. In addition, for each field, you can choose if you want it to be completed as a text field, default list of values, email format, date format, etc.
Also now you can define a stock for one of your list type fields. That is, you can not only define your available units of the product in general but also by more specific characteristics, such as size. Once this stock is defined, the cost center and SKU fields will also be enabled for the values in your list.
In case you need to define an SKU or a cost center for the details of your product, but you do not have a defined stock, enter a high quantity symbolically. You can hide the availability so that it is not shown in your purchase process.
4.3. Product categories and subcategories * Premium
Now you can classify your products into categories and subcategories. The first thing you should do is define them from the main Rewards screen. Click on Options> Product Categories.
Once defined, within each product you can assign a category and/or subcategory.
And with this, you would have your Rewards campaign ready.